Selasa, 29 Juni 2010

go crazy and shame

last night actually i have some job in my KKN (in campus). i went there in 7 pm. in fact i should there at 5 pm. that's my fault. but no one of my friends there. *confused*. then when i asked for a job t my boss, he said, "wait". then you know what is happened?? he said, "okay, we off tonight". *resentful*. WHY??
- tomorrow i'm so tired. leaved campus at 2 pm and should be right there at 5 pm. i took a rest, but that isn't quite enough.
- when i didn't get quite sleeping, my mood is so bad
fortunately, i went campus with my friend, Febril. then we decided cooling down our head by ICE CREAM. i LOVE ice cream so much.. oh! we got some nice picture after we cooling. (actually there is one picture that i can't share with you. it's because we are asked by the SPG that we can't do photos with their things without brought it before. *so shame*) haha
theme: Doraemon
Febril so much love Doraemon.
she have Doraemon pillow, doll, sandals, and the other thing related with it. so addict.. :D


both of the doraemon doll was sooooo expensive :P


Doraemon's friends

love febril's picture so much ^^
last night is ended by happiness

2 komentar:

These Lady

Yo, what's up? How's life? The long story short, my friend ordered a doll that's so famous named LOL Surprise. I searched t...